April thru November, 7:00 pm, Free Admission
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Students with ID….$10.00
- Seniors 60+………….$10.00
- 100+years old…………FREE
- To celebrate our 108th year, we offer free admission to all those who are 100 years old, or older. I.D. required. (looking 100 years old does not count)
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- ON-LINE TICKETING is now available, located on each movie page, next to the showtimes.
- There is a $1.50 service fee per ticket. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges with on-line tickets.
- We recommend you arrive 20-30 min ahead of the start time for popular movies, special events, and especially holiday weekends
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE We ask that you refrain from bringing in outside food or beverage. The success of our concession stand is crucial to the continuation of the theatre.
- We also ask you to turn your cell phones off when the lights are dim, as a consideration to others. NO TEXTING IS
ALLOWED DURING THE FILM.
- Please exit through the front doors, while the movie credits are showing.
- Film schedule subject to change without notice.
The Vickers Theatre thanks you for your cooperation.
Gift cards to the Vickers Theatre are available at our box office or
on-line and make a great gift for any occasion.
Our concessions stand features freshly popped Popcorn with REAL Butter, nostalgic movie theatre candy, ice cream, and assorted cookies & crackers.
Coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, and fountain soda-pop, including sparkling lemonade.
Wine and Beer sold before the show.
VICKERS T-Shirts for sale
Maroon or Black $25.00 ea. Men’s & Women’s styles available